Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring is here!

Yes, we've seen some snow lately, but it's normal. Normal means average. So quit your whining about Utah weather or move somewhere else and make this valley less populated and less polluted. (Harsh, I know.)

Yes I've quit the quest to become a TV weatherman. I am still a meteorologist- my college degree says so. Did you know I have the same amount of schooling as Dan Pope (in my opinion the highest quality weatherman for his weather knowledge and presentation in the intermountain west)? We even got the same degree from the same school. He just has YEARS of experience that I do not have. I had one goal in life since I was in High School. Now it's time to move on.

I am going to BYU in the fall and I am ecstatic. New adventures, new experiences, and a new school are what I need. :)


Over General Conference weekend I went to Idaho and spent time with extended family. It was FANTASTIC. This is Grandma and Aunt Kathryn getting ready to head back to the cars after a night at their cabin near Island Park.

No comments:

My Weather Photos!